What is the Aberdeen Volunteer Co-Ordinators Network?
The Aberdeen Volunteer Coordinators Network promotes best practice in the management of volunteers through a strong network of practitioners.
The main aims of the Network are to:
- Provide networking capacity for Volunteer Co-ordinators
- Offer training opportunities for Volunteer Co-ordinators
- Offer support opportunities to managers of Volunteers
- Be a positive voice for volunteering in Aberdeen City
The Network currently has over 420 members from a range of volunteer involving organisations across Aberdeen City.
Who can get involved in the Network?
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Volunteer Managers
- Organisations with volunteers or who are looking to include volunteers
What can the Network do for my organisation?
The Network provides information regarding the involvement of volunteers in your organisation.
The Network can offer advice, support and guidance on good practice. Through sharing latest news on policies, procedures, training and support relevant to volunteering we ensure a strong positive voice for volunteering development in Aberdeen City.