We are Scotland’s health charity supporting people and their families across Scotland with chest, heart and stroke conditions. We currently have important volunteer roles we are recruiting for at our award winning store in Cults.
Since the outbreak of Covid 19 the government has set out guidelines for retail to ensure all our staff, customers and volunteers are safe. This volunteer role will help make this possible by doing the following:
· Meeting and greeting customers at the entrance of the shop.
· Managing a socially distanced queuing system
· Advising customers of the COVID19 procedures we have in place in the shop, including hand sanitising and social distancing.
· Accepting donations and completing gift aid applications
· Helping with the ongoing good hygiene procedures of the shop
The opportunity is based in our Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland store at Unit 4, The Courtyard, North Deeside Road, Cults, Aberdeen (travel expenses are reimbursed for public transport and 45p per mile for driving to shop and back home).
Relevant training and excellent ongoing support is provided to all volunteers. Including regular contact with your store manager, who will be available for support and to answer questions · Induction to the role, specific to your circumstances · Training in ‘Roles, Responsibilities and Boundaries’ · Online manual handling training · Gift Aid training · PPE will be provided – mask covering, gloves and hand sanitiser.
All help makes a real difference towards the vital services we provide to people who have chest, heart and stroke conditions. For further details and to volunteer with us please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org