Drinklink believe that no one life should be negatively affected by someone else’s drinking.
Our aim is to link people affected by someone else’s drinking, we know the impact of this can be wide reaching so we work to provide signposting to support, and services to facilitate education and recovery.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager Volunteer to join us on a voluntary basis.
*Key Responsibilities include:
- In cooperation with the Business Development Director develop a business development: funding, fundraising and corporate sponsorship strategy to identify priority areas of Drinklink’s operations.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and governance protocols relating to donations.
- Proactively identify fundraising opportunities to ensure cashflow pipeline is sufficient to sustain the ongoing viability of the charity.
- Work with the Business Development Team to support our business development activities to help ensure the growth of our work.
- Ensure engagement with all internal and external stakeholders.
The role involves working from home.
Previous experience in a similar role in a charitable/volunteer environment would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and join a passionate organisation supporting us from the core. Should this role be of interest, to apply please forward your CV to: email@example.com