We are currently looking for a Minutes Secretary to join us on a voluntary basis.
Drinklink believe that no one life should be negatively affected by someone else’s drinking.
Our aim is to link people affected by someone else’s drinking, we know the impact of this can be wide reaching so we work to provide signposting to support, and services to facilitate education and recovery.
The Minutes Secretary shall accurately record and store minutes for quick reference.
*Key Responsibilities include:
- Take the minutes of meetings.
- Write up the minutes as soon as possible after the meeting, send to Chair and Secretary for approval and once approved distribute to all committee members.
- Read, reply and file correspondence promptly.
- Collate and arrange for the printing of the annual report.
- Maintain registers of members’ names and addresses, life members and sponsors.
- Maintain files of legal documents such as constitutions and titles.
- Secretarial experience preferred
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Comfortable with using word and share point
- Must have own computer
- Must be able to work independently
- Reliable internet access is essential
The role involves working from home and committing at least 0.5 – 1 day per month including attendance at the board meeting in central Aberdeen (currently all meetings are held online).
Previous experience in a similar role in a charitable/volunteer environment would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and join a passionate organisation supporting us from the core.
Should this role be of interest, to apply please forward your CV to: email@example.com *(Closing date: 4th December 2020)