We are currently looking for a Minutes Secretary to join us on a voluntary basis.
DRiNKLiNK believes that no one life should be negatively affected by someone else’s drinking. Our aim is to link people affected by someone else’s drinking, we know the impact of this can be wide reaching so we work to provide signposting to support, and services to facilitate education and recovery.
*Objective of the role:
To ensure that the decisions, commitments and major discussion points made at Board Meetings are accurately recorded and stored for quick reference.
*Key Responsibilities include:
- Take the minutes of meetings.
- Record accurately the decisions, commitments and major discussion points made at Board Meetings.
- Prepare draft minutes from each meeting for review and approval.
- Draft minutes to include accurate resolutions from the meetings.
- Write up the minutes as soon as possible after the meeting (ideally within 7 days), send to Chair and Secretary for approval and once approved distribute to all committee members.
- Prepare and distribute the Agenda and Minutes in a timely manner.
- Read, reply and file correspondence promptly.
- Collate and arrange for the printing of the Annual Report.
- Maintain registers of members’ names and addresses, life members and sponsors.
- Maintain files of legal documents such as constitutions and titles.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Other duties may be assigned.
All volunteers receive induction, ongoing support and all help is greatly appreciated. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and join a passionate organisation supporting us from the core.
Should this role be of interest, to apply please forward your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org