The Allotment Market Stall provides good quality, well priced, locally grown fruit and vegetables and reduces waste. We have opportunities this season for volunteers to be a part of running our veg stall in the park *(either on Fridays at Duthie Park, Seaton Park or Victoria Park or on Saturdays at Bonnymuir Green).
-Main tasks include:
• Help set up the stall with gazebo, tables and crates
• Sell fruit and vegetables to public
• Help promote The Allotment Market Stall and the values of growing and eating good stuff
• Engage with public to answer questions on our produce
Full training is given and volunteers will be accompanied and supported at all times.
• Make a difference in your city and the environment
• Be a part of a community of growers
• Meet people and grow in confidence
Email us your contact details, availability and why you might like to get involved to email.: Theallotmentmarketstall@gmail.com