To drive A-ND’s minibus, transporting people we support and staff from School to our facilities at Carnie Drive. The driver is responsible for the condition of the minibus and the safety of all the passengers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To safely drive our minibus to and from planned locations.
• To carry out regular safety and maintenance checks of the minibus, reporting any faults, repairs or concerns to the team leaders in a timely manor.
• To keep accurate records required for the operational running and maintenance of the bus.
• To ensure standards of confidentiality are maintained at all times in line with A-ND policy and procedures.
• To work in a flexible manner.
• To work positively and effectively with other members of the team & liaise effectively with agencies, colleagues, stakeholders and partners.
• To keep the minibus clean, tidy and to a high standard. The driver must ensure there is enough fuel for the following day, (never less than a 1/2 tank of fuel).
• To know the location of the fire extinguisher and first aid box.
• To check the contents of the first aid box and keep stock replenished
• To ensure emergency exits and gangways are kept clear.
• To ensure all passengers wear seat belts.
• To keep to Highway code when driving the vehicle.
A fantastic opportunity to help and make a real difference. For more information please contact Lyndsay Hay at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01224 277900.