We need an I.T. Coordinator to become the branch expert on the SSAFA Client Management system. Could you be a friendly face to help our volunteers to make the most of the internet-based systems we use in our work with clients?
A key aspect to this role will be supporting volunteers remotely by phone or on theTeams app. The role would suit someone looking to offer a regular commitment to the branch, but days and times would vary to suit you.
Excellent support and relevant training is provided to all volunteers including:
• On-line training modules to complete at home, so you are up to date on how to keep clients, their families safe and personal information safe.
• Webinar training for the SSAFA Client Management system
• Support from your local branch secretary.
• Support from the relevant teams at Central Office.
• Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
A great opportunity to help. All help makes a real difference and is greatly appreciated.
If you wish to volunteer/for further details please contact Julie Silva (Branch Secretary, Grampian) at email: Julie.Silva@grampian.ssafa.org.uk or telephone: 07879846200.
More information about SSAFA is also available at https://www.ssafa.org.uk/